Outtlow







You hurt me, upset me,You can not imagine how much has disappointed me!And how is still not enough, he took all my confidence.You confused things ...That afternoon, that moment, finally, that fact had nothing to do with us and much less likely to interfere with our friendship. Although we were there, we were really off the table did not have to get involved.I would even say it was something separate and that did not fit us.But you decided not to dive head leaving involved and what is worse chose to put an end to all.Tell me, why this time? Why?Because it took that decision?I infer that you are carried away by opnion of others. I honestly never thought I could do this to me!Remember to never put our friendship at stake even because this has always zelei and I know he knows it.Although some of the time I left some doubt in the air, finally, always seeking a corrective move and you know why?Because from the beginning even bet this relationship because she believed it was true and also true.I'm going a little further, because he believed that houvia a pure feeling between us.Feeling that this is not in any corner, but bought with much effort, so much achievement and building each step walkthrough ...Prepared in a few words a parable that best expresses my feeling. Consider the following text:
          ___ For a good planting land first and foremost must be treated, irrigated, fertilized so that they will receive their seeds, so they will germinate and certainly Daram good crops, ie, the results are always of the best.This is what happens when we want to win the friendship of someone. Got it?Therefore a true friendship there is valueEven knowing this "YOU" chose to give an end to everything, throwing it all away.Is this his choice, so if I was leaving one last message in which this breaking my heart and put an end to our friendship!How was the message that you used? because he had not even remembered to forget, because every word is engraved in my subconscious.Sorry for them ... I cried!At that time I had left was to make up because you left me no choiceAnyway, I continued my way up because my conscience has always been at peace, if only because the decision was not mine but yours. Remember?Time passed ...And this time I reflected within myself searching for a way to try to forget that there ever such friendship ... Friendship is upset by our diferenças.Também believe that you have reflected on how that day was special in our lives, say, the day we met and divided side by side in happy times which are shared by the deep respect, affection, and also very caring.Please, whatever were the facts do not deny it, admitting these qualities have always had access to hope some day we meet again ...Now here we are again looking at the front.But even hoped that this moment would happen, because I always knew and has nothing to do with intuition, my heart just always kept hope alive this day happen and that everything was just a matter of time ...Finally the time arrived and come to believe it's safe to say: "Things of the heart."We really can not control it, or even hide what feels proper.However, it is important to know that first of all you should have first consulted his heart, however, preferred to listen to your ego, your principles, and with it switched right by doubtful.How could you let doubt take care of yourself to put your mind to confuse you so!Anyway, I know that will not help us to be here reporting everything, after all accounts had not been to we've come.From what I fear waiting to give you an answer, finally, what can I say after you put me through!Sorry, but is not so simple, it takes a while.Time to reflect, analyze, think, finally, see my heart and so get him the answer that both need and where will be made clear once and for all what is best for us.Want to learn could save you words and go straight to the subject the more they are needed for me to encourage me and say you want to expose the intimate of my heart.Stay here, I'll be back ... But do not worry, so come with an answer ..





Este texto é legenda do post "Desabafo"

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Abrir mão...

Transformes Humanos